The following new Feats are available in The Peering Eye Campaign World.
You must be of size large or greater or have been trained by a DéDannan (giant) weapon master and have strength of 19 or higher.
You gain a +1 bonus to Strength.
You treat all one handed weapons as light weapons.
You can wield heavy weapons in one hand. If you wield a heavy weapon in two hands it deals an additional 1d6 damage.
You’ve learned to channel surges of Chosen power into your attack spells, the resulting magic is unwieldy and can easily go astray but when it hits it is substantially more effective. You gain the following benefits:
• Before you make a spell attack, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack’s damage.
• On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a single target spell attack or reduce a creature to 0 hit points with one, you can use the resulting spellsurge to make one cantrip spell attack against a creature within 10 ft. as a bonus action.
You have been spelljamming for a long time and it’s in your blood.
• You gain proficiency with spelljamming ship weapons, navigation, stunts and helms.
• You gain advantage on skills checks in manoeuvres against helmsmen of other ships that don't have this feat.
• You gain the ability to fire short range weapons at 10 times normal distance against other ships.
• You increase the rating of a spelljammer crew by one rating when in command.